3.27.2008

Therein


It occurs to me that my blog has become more than an emotional reflection of the inner sanctum and dark corridors of my mind. Beyond my basic need to identify the many psychological avenues of approach which are available to me on a second-by-second basis, I have come to accept the "mental labyrinth" as both a necessary evil and blessing in disguise. Perhaps, my insecurities and complexional simplicities rush me to unfairly cast my personal maze in an unfavorable light while touting it's spiritual value. Whatever the case, my personal guide ways appear tormentingly infinite. The blog, thus, becomes an incoherent, rambling discourse on the futility of sorting out personal problems vis a vis schizophrenia.

Therein resides the problem. Therein resides the solution. Therein resides a familiar face who does not recognize me, anymore.

If it's a personal conspiracy to drive me madder than Nietzsche then I have to admit...it's insanely working. The real prize, however, is attainable if I can manage a miraculous second-act in the one-act play of my life; fraudulent zeitgeist, at best. It's a daily struggle and after the smoke clears it becomes a nightly struggle.

I believe I am my own prophetic ghost writer.

No comments: