2.09.2008

Corn flakes and Coronas

There are days when I cannot make sense of the thoughts bouncing around my head. I frighten myself when these run-away thoughts actually mold into a genuine idea. I'm usually methodical, somewhat analytical to the point of formulating a "big" picture, and I'm frequently infrequent with existential purpose. But then again there are those days (like today) when I cannot for the life of me make sense of what the hell is rattling around in my brain.

So, anyway, I woke up this afternoon, stared at a box of frosted corn flakes, and decided to eat leftover lasagna, chasing it down with an icy cold Corona (no lime, however...the lime gets me drunk all the time). I watched more depressing news on CNN and switched over to MSNBC only to find the same cable garbage. So the t.v. went off and I jumped online, finding a decent Albert Camus site worthy of my time.

Still, the thoughts are bouncing around my skull like a six-shooter bullet ricochet. It'll pass, I hope. I've got nothing to worry about until I start hearing voices, again...R E D R U M, R E D R U M.


No comments: